During the athlete’s sports massage therapy, we study the individual problem related correlation. Muscle chains and spiral-fascia tightness are reviewed. Because the fascial lines may cause so-called longer term causes of stiffness and other impacts which can really be the cause of stiffness. So these are taken into account and, as a result, we know how to intervene and proceed with it more precisely in the future. With concrete body care and maintenance methods that can help to reduce and provide the adverse effects of the tension in question or even prevent their origin. Along with the treatments, I use mobilizing grip techniques and the trigger point method, and I also open the fascia membrane lines. The training focuses more on self-mastery and making the training more effective, so that it can develop a more holistic and efficient training method for your own body.
- Trigger point treatment
- Mobilizing grip style
- Membrane and deep tissue massage if necessary or according to the situation.
Kinesio taping – to support athletes’ everyday life or as part of a treatment procedure, for example in connection with an injury or accident. To enhance the effectiveness of treatment and speed up recovery.
An obstacle or contraindication to massage can be:
- Untreated cancer and unexamined tumors
- Hemophilia (bleeding disease)
- Venous blockages
- Infectious skin and other diseases (caused by fungus or bacteria)
- Fever or flu.
- Hops, hangovers or being under the influence of intoxicants.
- Tendon and muscle injuries as well as ligament injuries, burns, open wounds, broken bones and severe frostbite.
- Heart failure or functional heart diseases can be an obstacle. Often requires a doctor’s approval for a massage. In the massage, a better massage position is taken into account in connection with heart diseases, if necessary.
- A malignant cerebral infarction can be an obstacle, and in that case it is good to ask the doctor for permission to massage and take into account the waiting period.
Fascia – membrane opening method. The body’s functional fascia lines and membranes require sometimes more effective and individual treatment to achieve the better functional results to improve the functional movements in everyday life and to advantage the athletes abilities to move more better.
More information ( Facebook pages: Body maintenance and coaching Jari)
Mentoring and consulting (service)
During certain periods of life, you may need conversational help. Example, expressing your thoughts out and loud may actually come into question if parsing the goals seems challenging. During mentoring, we usually go deeper to clarify the goal as a purposeful plan. Referring to that, we often discuss with clients about that how these certain goal journeys can be applied to the practical process, either in connection with training period or in a way that suits in everyday life situations. Reflecting with a coach that suits you well, can help to clarify how to maintain motivation, especially during challenging periods. Sometimes we may need a push in the right direction when we think about which working methods and processes are the best options for us.